Tuck-Hinton 2018 Stamp
When our firm was founded, each year we designed a small graphic to commemorate projects to be completed in the coming year. Now in its 34th year, we are excited to continue this tradition and share our 2018 Stamp!
Each stamp typically includes a collage of elements from three to five projects. For 2018, the following elements are featured from five projects:
- Steel bow trusses from our new studio space at the May Hosiery Co-op
- Steel frame windows designed for a renovation & addition at the King Residence
- Column capital detail for Lipscomb University's Bison Hall
- One of the iconic polar bears in Nashville's historic Edgehill neighborhood, representing the Envision Edgehill project
- Brick colonnade at First United Methodist Church Murfreesboro.
Check out our stamp archive on our culture page!